I am teaching these modules at Aston University:
- Java Program Development - CS1410 (2017)
- Java Program Construction - DC2300 (2017)
- Group Project - CS2010 (2016-17). My 2016-17 lecture on software and product quality for videogames is here.
I have taught the following courses at the University of Cadiz:
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms I (2008, 2009, 2010)
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms II (2010)
- Analysis of Algorithms and Data Structures (2011)
- Automated Reasoning (2013)
- Computer Security and Professional Competences (2009): materials available at the University’s OCW repository
- Concurrent and Distributed Programming (2008)
- Database Management Systems (2008)
- Design of Algorithms (2012, 2013)
- Object Oriented Programming (2010)
I have also taught the following workshops:
- Introducción al uso educativo de wikis (in Spanish): materials under CC-BY-SA 3.0.
- Aspectos Legales del Software Libre (in Spanish): materials and slides.
- Introducción a Git (in Spanish): Git repository, slides. I gave a 4-hour seminar on this in Spanish, now available in YouTube.
- Introducción a Python (in Spanish): Git repository.
- Creación de paquetes Debian (in Spanish): materials under the GNU Free Documentation License 1.0.
Supervised BSc/MSc Theses
These are listed in the publications page.